Do you sell merchandise through the Amazon Marketplace (MWS)? Would you like to?
Selling through Amazon opens up a whole new world of opportunity. If you are already using Sage 100 ERP, Amazon Marketplace Connector for EDI Advantage gives you the ability to automatically integrate Amazon Marketplace orders with your Sage 100 ERP system.
The Amazon Marketplace Connector by Kissinger Associates brings Amazon Marketplace orders into Sage 100 and notifies Amazon when orders have been fulfilled, getting you paid. It can be automated or initiated on demand.
How Does It Work?
- Automatically downloads Amazon Marketplace orders
- You receive orders in your Document Express inbox
- Integrates orders into Sage 100 ERP as Sales Orders
- Automatically sends shipping acknowledgement to Amazon.com
- Includes connectivity services, training, and support
Additional Services Available:
- Amazon Marketplace Seller Set-Up Services – We’ll help you set up your Amazon Marketplace Merchant ID, Product Listings and Amazon Product Preapprovals (as needed).
- Amazon Marketplace Shipping Rate Management Services – We’ll help you set up customized shipping rates for your products to replace the default Amazon shipping rates that apply to all newly established merchant accounts.
If you have questions or would like more information using Sage 100 ERP with the Amazon Marketplace, contact us for more information. It can be automated or initiated on demand.