Sales tax at both the state and federal level is evolving every day, as states look for ways to increase revenues. What’s not taxable today could be taxable tomorrow. What’s taxable in one state may not be in another, and it just gets exponentially more complicated from there.
Regardless of which industry you’re in or whether you sell online or to remote buyers, pending legislation such as the Marketplace Fairness Act (MFA) of 2013 could dramatically affect your business.
Discover how your business could be affected and learn how you can prepare now.
Join us for this free webinar to learn more about:
- The current sales tax landscape
- Status of pending sales tax legislation
- Tips for mitigating your sales tax compliance risk
- Steps to help you prepare for 2013
- How you can achieve sales tax compliance through automation with Sage Sales Tax by Avalara.
- Accurate sales and use tax calculation
- Painless exemption certificate management
- Effortless sales tax filing and remittance
Image via: carolina terp